Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Breckenridge Blog...

Aaron and I decided (well, it was mostly me) we need to set up a blog so family and friends can keep in touch. I quickly realized that this blog is probably going to be pretty boring until our little one arrives in May. So until then we will try to post pictures of the two of us when anything exciting happens in our lives. Enjoy!!!

3 comments:

Cory and Krista said...

Umm...where are the pictures?? I am so excited for you to have a baby. I bet you can't wait. Hope the pregnancy is going well. Love ya!

The Bigler's said...

You guys are too cute! I am so happy for you...Hope all is well, let me know if you need anything with this exciting time in your lives!!

Cory and Krista said...

I tagged you girl! So you have to post something new. Look at my blog for the details. Love ya, Krista