Tuesday, May 6, 2008

He is finally here!!!!!



Grady James Breckenridge finally made his grand entrance into the world May 1st, 2008. It was a long and hard delivery resulting in an emergency c-section, but we are all well and home. He was 8 lbs 5 oz and 21 1/2 inches long. We will be sure to post more pictures of our little man later, but just wanted everyone to know how cute he is. Until next time....

8 comments:

Joe and Marlene said...

So excited for you and Aaron! Grady looks as cute as can be! I know just holding him is pure delight and complete satisfaction. Hope you are up and about soon and feeling back on top of things. Congratulations...we are sooo happy for you. Our children have been the greatest memory building experiences ever. "JOY"
love ya

The Fish Family said...

What a little cutie! I'm glad that everything turned out well with the delivery and that you are all okay. Hurry and get some more pictures of your little man up! Oh, and very cute name!!

Cory and Krista said...

He looks adorable! How fun. I am SO excited for you. Its such a wonderful time bringing a new baby into your home. Enjoy all these new sweet times.

Brie said...

He is so adorable! I am so happy for you guys and so excited to be an aunt! When we finally get down there I am expecting to hold him the entire time!

..JeSsIcA hUnT.. said...

CONGRATS... HE IS SO CUTE!! AND I LOVE HIS NAME!!! HAVE FUN!!

Matt, Katie, Jayden, Jolie & Harlie said...

I am sure you are exhausted. Micah good job. You are a super woman. Isn't it crazy that you actually gave birth to something so wonderful. Oh just thinking about it makes me want to have another one. I can't wait for you guys to get some rest so I can come see you. Aaron you better be taking good care of that new momma. Just kidding, I'm sure you are.

Katy said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you! He looks adorable!!

Brannon and Leslie said...

Oh, he's perfect. I'm glad you're all feeling better. You sure did make a cute baby.