Sunday, June 1, 2008

One Month Old

I can't believe my baby Grady is already 1 month old!!! Time sure does fly by!!! We have been having so much fun watching our little man get chubby!! As you can see from the pictures he is getting some cheeks on him. These are some pictures we took of our little guy sleeping in our bed and his first bath. He loves to do both!!! :).

4 comments:

Tiffany*Adam*Jocelyn*Parker said...

Wow! 1 month sure goes by fast. He is so adorable!

DeEdra said...

Call me prejudice but that has got to be the cutest baby on earth! I sure enjoyed my grandma time and seeing you and Aaron was ok too!:)

Kelly Merrell said...

Hey you guys! How are you? Oh my goodness, he is so cute. How is it being a mom and dad? Be honest, now. David and I are so excited for it. We are actually in Denver for the summer. I wanted to come by and meet Grady before we left, but didn't get a chance to. We'll be back in August. I'd love to come by and see him then. How is everything else going for you guys?

Joe and Marlene said...

I'm with you, one month has surely flown by! He looks so cute getting his chubby cheeks and sleeping in your bed. That was a sweet memory of watcgubg our babies sleeping.