Grady opening his Christmas Eve Gift from Uncle Joe

It is tradition in my family to wake up really early Christmas morning. It was so hard to wake Grady up at 5:00 a.m.!!

Grady with his Christmas Loot.

Our first Christmas together.

Grady got a little restless while we were talking to Elder Breckenridge, so we took some funny pictures to keep him company. We were seriously about to wet our pants looking at these!!



Grady even got to get all bundled up and play in the snow!!! He wasn't so fond of it though.

Grandma and Grandpa Breckenridge had a new toy at their house for Grady. It was the cutest thing when he sat on it!!

Yummy whipped cream and cream cheese frosting!!!


My sweet blue eyed boy ringing in the new year!!

These pictures don't even cover all the fun things we did over our holiday break. We had so much fun with our families just talking, pigging out, and playing games (I'll be back to beat you on guitar hero Bon Jensi!! ;). We can't wait until we see you again!!! Love you guys!!
4 comments:
Those pictures are hilarious! Grady is getting so big but even more handsome! Looks like your holidays were fabulous!
Request: More pictures of Grady! I find myself checking your blog often just to see his fat cheeks! He makes me so excited to have a boy, especially one that is chill and not out of control (like I picture in my head my child will be.) We'll see what happens though. Hopefully his Merrell gene will be recessive.
Grady is getting so big so fast! I am so glad that you guys had a great Christmas and a great New year. We need to get together. I hope things are going great for you guys. We love you!
You like Melissa, really? I like her too, but I don't see him and her really making it. She does seem like a genuine person, though. However, I went back and watched the first episode with the preview of the season and they show a little of the end you know. It kind of looks like she might be the one. I don't know. I still love, love, love Jillian for him. Hey, did you want that sugar cookie recipe?
Post a Comment