
He was a little unsure of the pumpkins and hay at first. After awhile of lounging with them he was fine. He is getting so big!!!

This is my sweet boy rolling around with all the miniature pumpkins. He finally decided he could roll over!!! My mom was here last week and she woke up and he was on his tummy in his crib. Yay for Grady!!! I was very proud of my boy. Now he is a rolling machine and loves to roll into mommy's blinds and play in the window. We took him to the doctor last week for a sick visit and he now weighs a whopping 18 lbs 11 oz. BIG BOY!! He just had his 5 month birthday and he is already wearing 9 month and 12 month clothes!!!As for me, I still have my ugly surgical drain in. The fluid is decreasing so hopefully it can come out soon!!! Happy Halloween!!
3 comments:
Pretty cute pictures! Looks like a fun place, I love this season and the pumpkins. Halloween is my least favorite holiday partly because I am a sissy but I love the season in general and it's exciting for me to think that Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Have a great weekend!
So cute! He is getting so big. I bet you can't get enough of him!
YAY, Micah you're out among the living again!!! Hopefully the bag comes off soon and you can see what it's like to be healthy once again. Grady is as cute as can be, so fun to see him...he sure looks plenty healthy:)
Post a Comment